In the dog training book Bonding with your Rescue Dog: Decoding and Influencing Dog Behavior, you'll find a gentle approach to understanding your rescue dog and learn how to influence his or her behavior. You'll also come to understand the joy of rescue dogs and become better prepared to enter into that special relationship that only occurs between a dog and his or her human family. Your discoveries will include:
• learning the various types and personalities that shelter or rescue dogs exhibit
• understanding what to expect when you bring your rescue dog home
• discovering how to help your dog transition into the family
• exploring what to do during the first 24 hours you are together
• gaining tips on potty training, using crates and kennels, and more
• examining how to handle negative behaviors
• receiving additional training and caring in a 27-page bonus GOOD MANNERS TRAINING GUIDE
When VIDEO MAGIC won the Romance Writers of America Golden Heart for Young Adult Romance Award, I was thrilled. Today, I'm I'm even more excited that this 10th anniversary edition of VIDEO MAGIC is being released on Valentine's Day weekend. I've always loved this story.
VIDEO MAGIC is the first book in my In Love at Northrupp High teen romance series. I'm so glad to have an opportunity to share this story and hope others will enjoy reading the sweet, romantic story of Kimberly and Greg. Love is not easy. Love is not always fair, but love is well-worth the effort.
You'll find a section of Discussion Group Questions for book clubs, mother-daughter reading groups, and the classroom..Grab your copy of VIDEO MAGIC, then be sure and pick up a copy of the second book of teen love in the series, DIVIDED LOYALTIES.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."